Wednesday, June 6, 2007

how very Sya

& another thing! I propose th use of th word Sya to describe something which fits th claim of Discordian Apostle Sri Syadasti that "all affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense."

When somebody says something to me & agree with it, I might be tempted to say, "That is true." Instead, I should say, "That is Sya."

Likewise, when somebody says something to me & I disagree with it, I might be tempted to say, "That is false." Instead, I should say, "That is Sya."

Thus will I succeed in remaining agnostic about th "essence" of th universe.

After all, nothing "is entirely true" or "is entirely false" when you look at it with an open mind. Instead, all things "are Sya".

[[[[[ Note that th claim that all things "are Sya" is itself Sya, as is this claim I am now making & all other claims that can be made about this claim or any other claim by anyone ever or nobody never. ]]]]]

No comments: