Sunday, February 19, 2006

my latest obsession: cut spelng

I hav been filosoficly convertd to cut spelng, and I hav aplyd it to al of Nimland!

Cut Spelng is a proposd systmatic reformation of English spelng. I am aplyng it now to this blog entry, as u may hav gesd. In makes English mor consistnt, esir to lern (wethr u'r a child or a forenr), and 10% mor compact. I think it is way cool. Somday, maybe we wil al be convertd.

U can read about it here.

So I hav chanjed al th text on al th pajes of Nimland. This means that many of my songs hav new titles. This is fun for me. I once chanjed th capitlization of my songs, and now I hav chanjed th spelng.

Som of th mor exotic new titles ar:

yelo things
buzlng
hulo, wil u be my Sheep?
Colrbone Faro
u'v got yr own life
vejtbls u'v nevr herd of

And som titles stay th same:

5 songs of fish
Daisy Ran Train
fly this kite
rules to Stone Game
Pablo
this ladybug

Oh, and by th way, th Roket Ship Readr is open for public consumtion. Go consume: u'l find lots of neat storys to read and contribute to, and do not fear, non of it is ritn with cut spelng.

No comments: