Sunday, February 26, 2006

Illium yup

I playd at th Illium. It went as usual. I'm returnng tomoro (sunday), and wil be playng between th ours of 11 AM and 2 PM.

pa
.. cal it Home
.. no mor crisis in Rome
.. rules to Stone Game > e blu apratus
.. th slipry toad
.. I am systms > levl 1
.. fly this kite
.. cresent moon > javlin hed > 25% mor monster
.. Robots: th card game
.. Daisy Ran Train
.. retro helplesnes
.. sience
.. raisns
.. lov song 5

re

.. vejtbls u'v nevr herd of
.. let me in yr hole
.. shirt thane > Juceman
.. u'v got yr own life
.. u & mandolins
.. send me up > Nimland
.. a Parade, yes. > sun flies > princessdom
.. numbrs make mor numbrs > stripes

At this point, ther was nobody around ho didn't work ther, so I drank som tea. Then, Nick showd up and we playd ches. He requestd 'receptrs & peptides', wich I playd. Amy, Beth, and Ian finaly arived, so I playd act three.

ci
.. hulo, wil u be my Sheep [request]
.. Alan th Duk > lov song 1
.. th posm [premiere]
.. doky doky
.. 2G's
.. cmene
.. candl bird
.. Maroon Dots
.. mustrd is always sometimes yelo
.. sex in a volvo (sex in a tank)
.. dictator picnic song

No comments: