Sunday, February 12, 2006

Flavour Cafe Show

I played this past Friday at Flavour Cafe. It was an evening of interesting.

Act I
.. troglodyte
.. level 1
.. present tense > fly this kite
.. I did some jamming with some guy.
.. science
.. the slippery toad
.. lapse into memory
.. Pablo
.. deposit 1 tangelo > Deenmark
.. stripes
.. love song 5
.. 5 songs of fish
.. 25% more monster
.. I am systems
.. raisins > let me in your hole
.. Superman has friends
.. receptors & peptides

I had played a while for a handful of people I didn't know who seemed mildly interested, but they had all just left, so I considered calling it a night. But then my friends showed up: Ian, Oliver, Beth, Amy and Nick, who was turning 18 that day. So I went back up there for more fun and requests.

Act III
.. you and mandolins
.. zvati
.. e blue apparatus
.. hello, will you be my Sheep? [req]
.. this ladybug
.. no more crisis in Rome
.. love song 1
.. javelin head
.. raisins > wow
.. Juiceman
.. cmene [premiere!]
.. a Parade, yes. [req] > Nimland
.. eat lots of apples [req] > deposit 1 tangelo [req] > vegetables you've never heard of
.. an improvised song about sex in a volvo
.. a song written by Beth with instructions for Nick Borden to help him find a treasure map

No comments: