Sunday, August 21, 2005

Schaghticoke show with the Mathematicians

I opened at a night of music fun that featured the Mathematicians, a superfantastic band. I met some neat people, sold two CDs, and played the following set:

.. e blue apparatus > member of the Real > send me up
.. the slippery toad
.. javelin head > deposit 1 tangelo > vegetables you've never heard of
.. receptors & peptides
.. Pablo
.. 5 songs of fish
.. 25% more monster
.. hello, will you be my Sheep?

I also played a pre-show for Nick, Teo, Oliver, and Sarah, who came at 7, when I thought the show was going to start, instead of at 8, when it actually did. Here was the set, I think:

.. science > Nimland > Maroon Dots
.. e blue apparatus > 25% more monster
.. Collarbone Pharoah
.. Superman has friends > raisins > I am systems

No comments: