Thursday, October 5, 2006

Hotti Biscotti OM 2

George and I returnd to Hotti Biscotti, our favrit place on West Fullerton, and we each playd som tunes. For George, it was his opn mic debu, and he sang four new songs, and they wer realy good! Yay George!

As for me:

.. 25% mor monstr
.. stelr nursery
.. superjiant
.. supernova
.. nutron star [first time without ritn lyrics nearby]
.. hulo, wil u be my Sheep?

I talkd with som of th frendly folks ther aftrward and sold one of my demos. This is my favrit opn mic around. Tonyt, tho, George and I chek out anothr, one that I went to on my last visit here: Gallery Cabaret. So stay tuned for th scivy on that.

=

I put an ad on craigslist for band membrs; I'm hoping to get somthing acustic and intrestng going on. We shal se wat coms.

Much lov to al[l]!

-Androse th Nim

No comments: