Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jazz It OM 2

Befor I forget: I playd anothr opn mic at Jazz It Cafe. This time, I wasn't th only musician; ther apeard to be at least 2 othrs. Th folks ther seemd intrestd at first, and they aplaudd, but then they left, and by th end th audience consistd of Tiffany and Jordan and a gy who hadn't playd yet. It seemd prety pointless, but my frends liked it.

.. cal it Home
.. stelr nursery
.. brown dwarf
.. Pablo
.. lov song 6
.. hulo, wil u be my Sheep?

I'v ben meanng to go to othr opn mics this week, but I'v ben lazy. George and I ar definitly going to Hotti Biscotti tomoro nyt, and ther is a good chance I'l play somthing new.

I think Midwesternrs tend to be evn mor norml (boring) than New Yorkrs. I figurd it wud be about th same, but I think these Chicagoans actuly manaj to be a less inspiring audience. It's frustrating. I need to get a real gig. And som frends. Gr.

HAIL ERIS!

No comments: