Monday, November 14, 2005

Inch / brainstorm

With an old friend, I saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch, performed by Three Dollar Bill at the Arts Center in Troy yesterday! It was very excellent, and I recommend that everyone in the area check it out next week, which will be the end of its run. It was great, and makes me wish I were a glam rocker.

I think I should have a song about everything. I'm going to brainstorm some topics that I may eventually get around to writing about. If not, at least they'll be fun to ponder right now. Some are taken from suggestions I've received, and if you have a suggestion, let's hear it!

+ moths.
+ sillyness.
+ brains in glass.
+ creationists (and how they're totally nuts).
+ helicopters in love.
+ the life of an onion.
+ straw.
+ yards of wilderness.
+ yarns of wilderness.
+ icosahedrons.
+ people born with tails.
+ intermediate tree branches.
+ pyramids.
+ pyramids that you can eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trepanation and the easter bunny!!!