Thursday, November 24, 2005

Illium OM extravaganza!

There was a fun pre-tofurkey day gathering of open-mic-tacular music happenings at the the Illium Cafe. I just got very confused because my flannel shirt has two buttons buttoned. I was either taking it off or putting it on when I got distracted. It was probably some time ago, because I have absolutely no recollection of doing anything with the buttons. Anyway, here are the songs I played at the Illium tonight:

.. Robots: the card game > 25% more monster [request]
.. Maroon Dots [request] > stripes [request]
.. hello, will you be my Sheep? [request, with Dave on djembe]

=

Happy tofurkey day.

=

Come to my show on Friday! I play from 8 PM to 11 PM at Flavour Cafe in Troy! It is free and fun! I will have free books for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we (amy, nick and i) were looking for you last night! we checked the grind cuz we thought you might be working, but alas, twas andrewless. :(