Saturday, November 12, 2005

Fun times with Nim at Flavour Cafe.

I played a full show for a small, cheap, but very loyal bunch of friends new and old at Flavour Cafe tonight! It was good fun for all, I think, and a longish night, as we afterward went out for pizza and sweet potato fries. Here's how the tunage went:



.. troglodyte
.. will we go out together > bodymind
.. e blue apparatus
.. level 1
.. crabnors > I am systems
.. princessdom
.. this ladybug
.. fly this kite [premiere]
.. science
.. stripes
.. birthday round > raisins
.. javelin head > deposit 1 tangelo > vegetables you've never heard of



.. coloring time with Andrew > Maroon Dots
.. Nimland > in my pocket
.. acrobasebombball
.. retro helplessness
.. Pablo
.. magazine chubbies > member of the Real
.. docky docky
.. let me in your hole
.. shirt thane
.. yellow things



.. Deenmark
.. the slippery toad
.. love song 1
.. sun flies
.. receptors & peptides
.. love song 5
.. Collarbone Pharoah
.. buzzelling > a Parade, yes. > 25% more monster
.. Superman has friends
.. present tense
.. hello, will you be my Sheep?
.. you've got your own life
.. Robots: the card game > I am systems [request]
.. 5 songs of fish

No comments: