Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mudhouse Nim Show!

On Friday, I played a couple sets at the way-neat Slow Jed's Mudhouse in Averill Park! Some old and new friends came by, and I met a few new people. I had a good time, and I hope the audience did, too.

Here's how it went:

set 1
.. love song 5
.. raisins [temporarily redubbed 'craisins'] > will we go out together?
.. bodymind
.. 25% more monster
.. stripes
.. this ladybug
.. eat lots of apples > deposit 1 tangelo
.. e blue apparatus
.. no more crisis in Rome
.. you've got your own life
.. hello, will you be my Sheep?
.. 2G's
.. 5 songs of fish [request]
.. in my pocket > you and mandolins

set 2
.. Robots: the card game
.. troglodyte
.. Nimland > call it Home
.. Pablo
.. the slippery toad
.. fly this kite
.. I am systems
.. Deenmark
.. science
.. wow
.. candle bird
.. Collarbone Pharoah
.. Maroon Dots
.. love song 1
.. vegetables you've never heard of



And I scheduled a Slow Jed's show for next month!


Saturday Feb.13
8 - 10 PM

Slow Jed's Mudhouse
3028 Rt. 43
Averill Park, NY

No comments: