Friday, January 5, 2007

Happy Mung Day, yous guys!

We pretty Discordians celebrate on this here datum, Chaos 5 (in the Year of Our Lady of Discord 3173 and all other years of said) the apostle known chiefly as HUNG MUNG.

From the Principia Discordia:

HUNG MUNG
A Sage of Ancient China and Official Discordian Missionary to the Heathen Chinese. He who originally devised THE SACRED CHAO. Patron of the Season of Chaos. Holyday: Jan 5.


See for self the o-so-holiest thing thing:



How do Discordians celebrate such a day? It is not known.

On this particular Mung Day, I and my mother will travel to Ashtabula, Ohio, where my car lies waiting for us to claim it with joy. It has (supposedly) been fixed (not like kitties, but like cars), and that is good. On the day that doth follow (Chaos 6, 3173 YOLD), I will scuttle home to Chicago, and mine mom with scuttle home to Troy.

My Xmas visit thus ends.

Much love to all,
Androse the Nodal Nim

No comments: