Monday, November 13, 2006

Nim plays Hotti Biscotti!!

I had a sho! I hav very litl time left on this computr to tel u about it. I'v ben tryng to do job-getng things. It chalenjs.

'Twas my first Chicago sho, at th bar I so like cald HOTTI BISCOTTI. I was askd to play, rathr last minut, and I did so. I had a good time, and som peple seemd to enjoy it. I misd havng my good frendlys from NY ther.

act I
.. sience
.. e blu apratus
.. how to ferment th colon
.. Deenmark
.. stripes
.. cmene
.. this ladybug
.. ant lizrd dragn man
.. 25% mor monstr
.. th slipry toad
.. hulo, wil u be my Sheep?
.. to think of WTM [debu!]
.. troglodyt
.. lov song 5

act II
.. 5 songs of fish
.. drone [debu!!]
.. Maroon Dots
.. 2G's
.. cal it Home
.. I am systms
.. fly this kite
.. chupacabra
.. Pablo
.. th posm
.. levl 1
.. vejtbls u'v nevr herd of

And let it be mentiond that I playd their opn mic th very nyt befor:

.. 5 songs of fish
.. how to ferment th colon
.. red dwarf star

Ther. Up to date u ar now!

No comments: