Monday, November 6, 2006

jem of spam

I receved this delytful jem of spam today:

A stoic turkey reads a magazine, and a blithe spirit panics; however, the mysterious skyscraper writes a love letter to another turn signal. If a graduated cylinder requires assistance from a carelessly mitochondrial wedding dress, then a somewhat cantankerous fruit cake goes to sleep. The bullfrog living with a ski lodge derives perverse satisfaction from the obsequious tape recorder. A recliner ignores a false particle accelerator, because an abstraction knows an outer roller coaster. When you see the chess board, it means that the insurance agent self-flagellates.

Isn't it rathr marvelus? I enjoy this typ of spam. I no that it's created that way just to trik certain kinds of spam filtrs, not to realy be artistic or "avant-garde," but that's ok. I am a fan. I copyd this poem down and may wind up setng it to music. Or not. We'l se.

I was briefly subscribed to som "poem a day" email list, and I asure u that this spam "poem" is far mor entrtainng, engajing and orijnl than any of those othr "poems" I was sent.

No comments: