Thursday, March 10, 2005

ctwa6

Coloring Time was a lot of fun tonight! I gave away a Nodal Nim CD to a guy who called in with a palindrome: "Dammit, I'm mad!" Scott, Marina, and Chris came by and colored, kept me company! It was delirious and neat! After (and during) the show, Scott, Marina and I were high on our own giggly juices, and before goodbye hugs, we "exchanged gifts" by sifting through our pockets and wallets for things to share, like old library cards, tic tacs, and keys to locks that no longer exist!

10:00

• Coloring Time with Andrew
• Vegetables You've Never Heard Of
• Crabnors -> Receptors & Peptides -> Magazine Chubbies [requested by Scott]
• Nimland
• E Blue Apparatus
• Alan the Duck [requested by B.J.]

11:00

• Level 1
• nimland.cjb.net
• Paperclip [requested by Marina]
• Superman Has Friends -> I Am Systems
• Docky Docky [requested by Scott]

No comments: