Monday, January 31, 2005

Hello and Welcome!

To anybody wandering in who saw the posters for my radio show and were fascinated, hi there! I am Andrew, a.k.a. Nodal Nim. I'm very excited about a new semester of Coloring Time, and I'm double super-duper excited to add a performance aspect to the show! In the past, it's been a regular spin-them-disks kind of show, but this semester, it'll also be a pick-those-mando-strings kind of show!

So this Thursday, grab a marker or crayon or whatever you've got and tune in!

Coloring Time with Andrew is Thursdays from 10 pm to midnight, on 90.3 fm The Way. People in and around Potsdam, NY should be able to pick it up. There's no internet streaming currently available, unfortunately.

And hey, if you want to go the next step, come by the radio station at 10 for the performance and coloring! It's located directly above the mailroom in the Barrington Student Union! It's a cozy place, and I'd love for some folks to come by to see me and have a good time!

Best wishes to all,
Andrew / Nodal Nim

No comments: