Friday, January 28, 2005

back in Pdam

Yup. I'm back in Potsdam. For complicated and inane reasons, Jen and I will not be able to play at the Fields anymore, which is a coffee house downtown that we both played at last semester and did very well. Suffice it to say that somebody there doesn't like us, despite our ability to attract good crowds who drink their beverage and pay for it.

So we move on. We'll both play Hurley's, a kind-of-coffeehouse on campus, for one thing. We'll be looking for other stuff as well, perhaps in other towns nearby. We're looking at possibilities on campus in other venues than the Hurley's coffee house, and we're thinking of throwing a mini house party and charging admission. I may take to doing radio gigs on a regular basis, too. If anybody's got ideas for us, let me know!

=

Eric has joined Joel and I in our bizarro band called Hypercube. We haven't had the chance to play anything yet, but I think there's a lot of potential in this. It would be even cooler if Winkler were a member, but he's off student teaching this semester.

=

I officially added Advanced Electronic Comp to my schedule today. It's a smaller class that gets a bigger music lab to work in, and I am very excited to do some serious stuff there!

=

I jammed with Dan and Chris yesterday, and it was fun.

No comments: