Friday, April 27, 2007

Some dice-derived haikus

:01:

You raise your arms! For
Thou art. Rorschach didn't th'old
pond foundation; th.

:02:

Age spat upon shall
be more of, Pouf. Rise, O my
snake, into police.

:03:

And copious file
of th greyhaired Sheriff's. But
th first kiss of brought.

:04:

Who shall determine
th remained on multitudes
learned your wine yardstick?

:05:

Hark down, dipping my
wings, I office of th Rich.
I don't like are like.

:06:

You'll! I was alone
in not have not even art
Thou ever. Th Church.

:07:

Double, Sherwood said
silent vamp Alla. There shall
be no gloss finish.

:08:

There. Th entrance hall
is for gas. Yet I worshipped
her tin discovered.

:09:

Prospero burned his
of death and th central roof
where Mandetta bought.

:10:

Where shall be of three
thousand two at th. They fled
away at. A no.

:11:

At last after art.
A Wonder Bread core of th
mind time, by wood its.

:12:

Of Plutonium
by th rejected this as
th Diamond th up.

No comments: