Saturday, July 8, 2006

Nim dos Planet

I just returnd from an aftrnoon sho on a lovly sumr day at Coffee Planet. It felt good to play a real gig again.

Ther wer a bunch of 'firsts' - first mini-CD sold not to a close frend, first drawngs 'sold' (these litl drawngs I'v made on colorful cardstok - "Leve a tip, take a pic!"); first time using my mando case for tips (workd great!); first time playng a sho with mutn chops. ;<) Also, first time playng Amy & Beth's songs for stranjrs (they went ovr suprisingly wel).

one

.. cal it Home
.. 2G's
.. u'v got yr own life
.. acrobasebombal
.. Colrbone Faro
.. in my poket > vejtbls u'v nevr herd of
.. this ladybug
.. hapyness is prune havng [public debu]
.. e blu apratus
.. great Pan is ded
.. fly this kite
.. th posm
.. lov song 5

two

.. stelr nursery
.. red dwarf
.. troglodyt
.. I am systms
.. Pablo
.. Maroon Dots > 25% mor monstr
.. chupacabra
.. 5 songs of fish
.. th slipry toad
.. cmene
.. hulo, wil u be my Sheep?
.. levl 1
.. lov song 6
.. fists of smite [public debu]
.. Deenmark

No comments: