Saturday, October 1, 2005

Professor Java's Show 2

I had a way-fun time playing in the back room at Professor Java's Coffee Sanctuary on Wolf Road in Colonie tonight! Some good friends came and a few people who hadn't seen me before, and we did some coloring and laughing and such! Hooray!

Act I

.. javelin head > Juiceman
.. Superman has friends
.. 5 songs of fish
.. Robots: the card game
.. Collarbone Pharoah
.. nobody knows > retro helplessness
.. buzzelling
.. science
.. a Parade, yes. > shirt thane
.. clusterbomb
.. numbers make more numbers
.. wow
.. Pablo

Act II

.. stripes
.. level 1
.. member of the Real
.. receptors & peptides
.. paperclip
.. I am systems > bodymind
.. Alan the Duck > will we go out together?
.. the slippery toad
.. crabnors > rodeo clock
.. docky docky
.. yellow things

Act III

.. deposit 1 tangelo > e blue apparatus
.. raisins > 25% more monster
.. let me in your hole
.. Nimland
.. this ladybug
.. rules to Stone Game > rockin' out > magazine chubbies
.. sun flies
.. you've got your own life
.. acrobasebombball
.. hello, will you be my Sheep?
.. vegetables you've never heard of
.. wow > Maroon Dots

No comments: