Sunday, October 23, 2005

Illium Show 4

I am very gosh darn sick of playing shows at the Illium. There's either no one there, or the people who are there are in their own separate worlds and don't even bother to have the decency to clap. I think I played alright, and the day got better as some friends and artists did gradually show up, but it was generally disappointing and frustrating. I wish this sort of thing didn't get to me, but it does.

Act I:

.. deposit 1 tangelo
.. I am systems
.. will we go out together?
.. Maroon Dots > bodymind > eat lots of apples
.. love song 1
.. receptors & peptides > retro helplessness
.. crescent moon
.. Alan the Duck
.. e blue apparatus > javelin head
.. this ladybug
.. you've got your own life
.. numbers make more numbers > science
.. Superman has friends
.. in my pocket
.. Deenmark

Act II:

.. 5 songs of fish
.. send me up
.. shirt thane
.. level 1
.. princessdom
.. raisins > coloring time with Andrew > rules to Stone Game
.. the slippery toad > sun flies > Juiceman
.. yellow things

Act III:

.. stripes > vegetables you've never heard of
.. Robots: the card game
.. troglodyte [premiere!]
.. crash tinkle tinkle > member of the Real > lapse into memory
.. supersane
.. wow > Nimland
.. 25% more monster
.. acrobasebombball > magazine chubbies
.. Collarbone Pharoah
.. present tense
.. hello, will you be my Sheep?
.. let me in your hole

No comments: