Friday, September 9, 2005

songs & audio

I made some rather significant updates to the songs page!

First, I moved my audio from Soundclick.com to Ourmedia.org.

Then, I integrated links to all my mp3s from the songs page on my website, using color-coding for "batch" (early), "demo," and "live" recordings.

Next, I created a separate page just for recorded medleys and put links on the songs page to the various medleys. So, for example, when you click on the "M" next to 25% more monster, you'll go directly to a medley that includes the song 25% more monster on the medleys page.

Then, I converted all the files from my February 17, 2005 show (featured on Nodal Nim at Hurley's) to mp3s, put them online, and linked to them.

Next, I created another page that reassembles concerts, using links just like the ones on the songs and medleys pages.

Finally, I linked them altogether, added an updated link to the main page, and put it all online.

So see for yourself! It's quite a lot of interactive fun.

-Nim

p.s. You will probably notice that there are no lyrics anymore. I plan to put lyrics back up in a different form, eventually. For now, there is just lots of audio.

No comments: