Thursday, September 22, 2005

Moon and River

I played tonight at Moon and River Cafe in Schenectady. Although I think I played well, the attendance was pretty disappointing. Four of my friends came (and thank you four very much for making it!), and there were only about four or five other people there for a brief time during the evening. The others all seemed pretty indifferent to me. Due to lack of business, the store closed early, and I only had two acts. On well. It felt good to play, anyway.

Act I

.. raisins
.. number make more numbers > science
.. shirt thane
.. lapse into memory
.. this ladybug
.. level 1
.. rules to Stone Game > I am systems > vegetables you've never heard of
.. stripes
.. yellow things

Act II

.. rocket theme
.. hello, will you be my Sheep?
.. clusterbomb
.. e blue apparatus > retro helplessness > bodymind
.. supersane
.. a Parade, yes.
.. 5 songs of fish
.. Robots: the card game
.. Collarbone Pharoah
.. in my pocket
.. send me up > Nimland
.. Pablo
.. the slippery toad
.. crescent moon

No comments: