Sunday, April 9, 2006

Nim at Coffee Planet

I had a sho and som yumy humus at Coffee Planet in Ballston Spa today. I playd unplugd from 11 to 1, and it was plenty of fun. Th folks ther seemd to get it, wich is always a delytful thing. Thanks to Billy for comng up for th sho.

set 1
.. troglodyt
.. deposit 1 tanjlo > vejtbls u'v nevr herd of
.. lov song 1
.. 2G's
.. raisns > wil we go out togethr
.. Deenmark
.. Alan th Duk > stripes
.. zvati
.. 25% mor monstr
.. great Pan is ded
.. I am systms
.. fly this kite
.. cal it Home
.. 5 songs of fish

set 2
.. sience
.. th slipry toad
.. lov song 5
.. lov song 6
.. th posm [lyrics by Jordan Coolidge]
.. tikpa
.. this ladybug
.. e blu apratus
.. Pablo
.. hulo, wil u be my Sheep? > Maroon Dots
.. shirt thane
.. in my poket
.. vejtbls u'v nevr herd of [request]

No comments: