Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Flavour OM 9 - Special gest host = me

Hi.

I hostd th open mic at Flavour Cafe this evnng, and fun was had. Lots of folks came out and fild that place to th brim (watevr that means). I'd like to giv a big thank u to evrybody who came and/or playd!

I playd a cupl [couple] sets, and Nathan joind me aftr a bit on th tunes we'v ben practicing.

beginng
.. sience
.. I am systms
.. lov song 5
.. 25% mor monstr > vejtbls u'v nevr herd of

later
.. zvati [request]
.. stripes
.. Deenmark

and then [with Nathan]
.. Carrot Juice is Murder [Arrogant Worms]
.. James Bond Theme Song [?]
.. No One Lives Forever [Oingo Boingo]

and then [with Nathan and a fela named Michael (I think)]
.. Space Oddity [David Bowie]

and finaly
Nathan, Nick and I workd on aranjing [arranging] th Ghostbusters Theme Song, wich we ar planng to perform somtime hopefuly soon.

No comments: