Wednesday, December 15, 2004

stuff

Joel and I made some recordings tonight, including the song we wrote called either Liquid Gravity or Penelope... or somehow some combination of the two. We also did a couple very Jandekian improvs. I will may post them all with Nodal Nim in the next few days. Maybe we'll start a new SoundClick page entirely.

I forgot to mention that last week, I performed my final project for Electronic Composition, called Everybody's Fantasy, with text by Allen Ginsberg. I may put it online as well. I'll just have to record the vocals.

I have one more new Nim song to record, and then I ought to return Marina's mandolin to her. I'll do that tomorrow morning.

Looking forward to jamming some more in Troy. My mandolin will probably be mailed to me there within a week or two. Or maybe never. Sigh.

No comments: