Monday, November 5, 2007

multiverse spatterings

Hi there, multiverse, how do you do?

I sit on Monday afternoonish eating a home-made burrito with mushrooms & tarragon. My sweet Corgweiler friend Sparkus sits in whiny beg. Th Captain wails away 'Ice Cream For Crow'. All things go.

As of a week minus a day ago, I no longer work for Greenpeace. I enjoyed my time there, but th time came for newthings. Approaching hundreds of grumpy strangers for money every day grew wearisome.

I spend days diddling on my mandolin & job-fishing. I scheduled an interview today at a dog walkery not far from my bedside. On th Saturday that cometh next, return to walkery I will. Walkin' makes money. I like pupples.

In meantime, I seek opportunities for mandolinnery. I want to do many shows all of times. I want friendlies to do visitations & dance. Suchness makes happiness. Isness makes fallacy.

I will assemble information about th upcomings when they upcome.

Many Lovely Glove Spatterings,
Andrew th Nim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i wrote a 17-tone round and here are the words:

I have more than one tongue
so do you
isn't it absurd
remember back before when we thought
one could be enough for us
in this resplendent uni--no, you
multiverse, oh
what crazy talk

and then i saw your lovely glove spatterings and thought, that's the whole point!